Negotiating effectively is an art form which many of us are not confident in doing. To do so effectively requires the ability to change the game â€“ moving away from conflict and toward collaboration. This course examines various negotiation formats and methods so that today's real estate agents can play the game to win for themselves and their clients. A full spectrum of tips, tools, techniques, and advantages will be provided so that negotiating agents can provide effective results for their clients. Real-world scenarios will be used to help negotiators apply the power tools, techniques, and tactics learned.
More info »
- Date: Thursday, June 27, 2019
- Registration: 8:30 am
- Time: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm.
- Instructor: Joi Bostic
- Location: Hilton Garden Inn Cartersville
- CE certified by: GAR Partners in Education
- Sponsor: Lee Perkins, Attorney