Discover the techniques, tactics and strategies a professional real estate licensee can develop and use in the aggressive but ethical representation of a client in a real estate transaction.
- Registration: 9:30 am | Class: 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Member Price: FREE!
- Non-Member Price: Advanced $30 | Onsite $40
- Location: VIRTUAL - link to be provided
- Instructor: Tom Gillett
Virtual Participation Requirements
- Your device must have a video webcam, microphone, and speakers. Students are required to enable video so that we can monitor attendance.
- Students are expected to attend the entire class session - except during the 15-minute break - just as if they were sitting in a classroom.
- After the class, you will be emailed an electronic affidavit and an electronic class evaluation. To receive CE credit, you must complete both.
Partners in Education