Northwest Metro Association of REALTORS® Member Listserv
This Listserv allows members to communicate effectively through one email address. This can be used to communicate your listings, open house announcements or Association-related activities.
The Listserv works in the following way:
- Any member, who is active and paid with the association, has access to create a message and send it to the listserv: email@example.com. You may create any type of email, including html (graphic) messages, and use any formatting you choose. You may also include attachments. The total size of the email may not exceed 3 Mb.
- Once the message is sent to the address, it will automatically be routed to every member of the association. (If we do not have an email address on file for a member, it will not be sent.)
- In order to work accurately, you will need to make sure you are sending an email from the same email address you have on file with the Association.
- If you would like for your office manager or assistant to be able to send messages to the listserv, please send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org: name, address, phone, email address.
If you have questions, concerns or wish to unsubscribe, please contact Gabrielle Holder, Web Coordinator, at 404.732.0629.
This Regional Listserv allows members to communicate listings and open house announcements to members of the Northwest Metro Association of REALTORS® AND Greater Rome Board of REALTORS®.
This Listserv works in the same manner as the Member Listserv above.
- You will NOT need to send your listings to both listservs. Send only to one:
- Please continue to send association specific information (i.e. community service bulletins, etc.) to the Member Listserv: email@example.com.