This course is designed to meet the standards for the GREC real estate license law course requirements. Specifically this course shall review:
- The effects on license status by a licensee of prohibited conduct found in O.C.G.A.
- Requirements of a qualifying broker and an affiliated licensee upon transfer of a license from one firm to another.
- Requirements of a qualifying broker and affiliate licensee concerning trust or escrow accounts.
- Unfair trade practices prohibited by O.C G.A.
- Brokerage relationships under Rule 520-1-.0.
- Management Responsibilities of real estate firms.
- Advertising under O.C.G.A.
- Handling real estate transactions.
- Licensees acting as principals.
3 hours of CE Certified by
Partners in Education
Be sure to register for the Membership Luncheon following this CE program.